Sri Lanka Tour With Nuwara Eliya | 4 Nights 5 Days
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered:Colombo - Kandy – Nuwara Eliya - Bentota – Colombo
Price: ON REQUEST
As Mythologial connect Sri Lanka has more that 50 Ramayan Sites from the palace of Seeta Maiya Ji captivity to the battlefields of war where Shree Ram slew Ravana. Ravana having ten headed demon King. You will find alpine himalayan species and beautiful mountains in Sr Lanka. Sri Lanka is located southeast of India, The capital of Sri Lanka is Colombo. Sri Lanka is also known as Island country in South Asia. Sri Lanka is known for these two lovely names. Pearl of Indian Ocean is given to this small island nation probably due to its incredible natural beauty, extraordinary biodiversity as well as its precious gemstones.
- Colombo City Tour:- Colombo City Tour- Colombo is Sri Lankas prime city. Colombo is often called called the capital of Sri Lanka as well. Colombo is Sri Lankas most popular tourist destination. The coastal city is a beautiful place to spend a couple of days just relaxing, indulging in the local food and leisure activities.
- Kandy City Tour:- Kandy City Tour- Kandy is a prominent Sri Lankan city found precisely in the middle of the country. Kandy is renowed for being the site of the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic. Kandy is also home to numerous remarkable museums and scenic attractions.
As you arrive at the Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport, our tour representative escorts you to the assigned vehicle so that you can get transferred to Kandy. On the way, take a halt to visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. A shelter home for abandoned, injured and orphaned elephants that are taken care of by caretakers and volunteers. Watch then bathing, feeding and assisting elephants. Walk with a herd of elephants up to the river nearby to watch them play and bathe. Later, continue towards Kandy, the last capital of ancient Sri Lankan kings. Placed amid hills, Kandy is the countrys second largest city and is also one of its 7 World Heritage sites that has blessed with abundant natural beauty. This lovely city boasts of lush grasslands, splendid lake, Sri Lankas longest river and mist-clad mountains. This place has a lot to offer to its visitors. On arrival, complete the check-in. Check-in is followed by sightseeing in Kandy. The first visit of the day is to Temple of tooth Relic, locally known as Sri Dalada Maligawa. This temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is also one of the most revered Buddhist sites in the world. Next in line is the visit to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, a heaven for nature enthusiasts. Spread in a verdant space of 147 acres of land, this garden is visited by over 1.2 million people every year. It houses around 300 varied varieties of orchids, medicinal plants, palm trees and spices too. Later, explore the amazing Gem Museum, producing worlds finest quality gems and semi-precious stones including glistening sapphires in different shades like green, white, red, blue and even more. Evening is scheduled for attending a traditional cultural dance show. Stay overnight stay in Kandy
Post breakfast on day 2 at the hotel, get ready to leave for Nuwara Eliya, fondly referred to as the City of Lights. Encircled by lush tea plantations and hills, this lovely city has been blessed with a pleasant weather, colorful meadows, green ambiance and superb views of the mountains and valleys. This place is also called Little England, a favorite hill town of the British who founded it as a typical English hamlet. A country house like hill club with trophies and hunting pictures, formal dinner cloth, a bricked post office, a horse race course and an 18 hole golf course are ample proofs of the same. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Explore the popular attractions of Nuwara Eliya including Victoria Park, the golf course and the trout streams. Later, you can enjoy boat riding and fishing at Lake Gregory. Your next visit can be to a tea factory where you can see the production of the finest Orange Pekoe tea in the world from the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region. Some of the other attractions that you may also visit include Haggala Gardens and Seetha Eliya. While the latter one is a temple from the great Hindu epic Ramayana, the former one is a temperate hill-country garden where one can spot leisurely low-country lotus and water lily floating in pristine environs. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
After breakfast, the day is scheduled for sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya. Visit the lovely coastal town of Bentota that is known for offering memorable experiences. Also known as the City of Golden Beaches, Bentota is an ideal place to relax and spend some memorable moments with the loved ones. This place boasts of water sports opportunities, several historical sights and coral reef exploration on glass boats. After completing the check-in, your day is scheduled for city tour and fun activities. Visit the popular beaches to simply relax and soak-in the sun. Go for a leisure walk while savoring the serenity and scenic beauty. During the city tour, enjoy boating in River Madhu where you treat your eyes to the wonderful scenery and lush mangroves covering several islets. If you want, you can also visit the Turtle Hatchery here. Opened in 1981 by the Wildlife Protection Society in 1981, this hatchery is the main turtle nesting site. You can spot large tanks that contain new born turtles. Once these turtle babies are fed and they are 2 to 4 days old, they are released in the sea, generally during dark hours when it is safe.
After having breakfast on the 4th day of the tour, get ready to go back to Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka and the largest city too. Placed on the west coast, this bustling colorful city is a mix of colonial and modern touches. The city is dotted with several architectural marvels, colonial buildings with British, Portuguese and Dutech influences along with Hindu, Buddhist, Islamic, Contemporary and Indian structures. It is also a popular tourist shopping destination. Once you are done with the check-in formalities, you can partake in the city tour of Colombo. The list of tourist attractions in Colombo that are worth-visiting include the Viharamahadevi Park, Galle Face Green, Fort district, National Museum, Old Parliament Building, Twin World Trade Center towers and Independence Hall at Independence Square. The city is also dotted with places of worship of different religion like Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christianity. Evening can be spent indulged in shopping at the popular markets of Colombo such as Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City and Noritake. Overnight stay in Colombo.
After breakfast on the last day of the tour, you have some free time. Later get transferred to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
Tour cost Includes:-
- 04 Nights accommodation at Sri Lanka hotels.
- 04 breakfast at the hotel
- Double/Triple /sharing Accommodation
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- Transfers on private basis in A/C vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night.
- All related government taxes.
- Free Mobile SIM card on arrival.
- 05 % discount voucher to shop at ODEL dress boutique in Colombo.
- 05 % to 10% discount voucher to shop at Duty free at Colombo Airport.
- One bottle of Mineral Water per person on arrival (For round tour clients only).
- Wheel Chair for people with a disability (Request during the confirmation).
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals etc.
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Sri Lanka Visa.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 14.00 to 12.00 Noon).
- Government service tax.
Value added services from on complementary basis: -
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...