Pilgrimage with Wildlife Tour Gujarat
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Dwarka (1) – Somnath (1) – Diu (2) - Sasan Gir (2)
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
The seven-day Pilgrimage with wildlife tour Gujarat package can enable you to see the famous attractions of Gujarat. You will arrive at Jamnagar from where you will be driven to Dwarka. You will visit the famous Dwarkadheesh temple in the evening after which you can have a comfortable stay at your hotel. On the second day, you will enjoy Dwarka Sightseeing, which includes visiting Beyt Dwarka, Lord Shiva temple, Krishna temple, and 12 Jyotirlinga temples. You will also get the chance to visit Gomati Ghats, and then you will be driven to Somnath. At evening, you will reach your hotel where you can have a comfortable stay. On the 3rd day, you will visit Somnath temple and Bhalka Teerth. After this, you will be driven to Diu where you can stay overnight at the hotel. On the next day, you will have fun at Diu where you will get the chance to visit Diu Museum, St. Pauls Church, Nagoa beach and you can also enjoy the various water sports. On the 5th day, you will be taken to Sasan Gir where you will see a variety of birds and Asiatic lions. At night, you will be taken back to your hotel where you can have a comfortable stay. In the morning, you will be taken for the morning safari so that you can explore the rest of the park areas. At night, you will be driven back to your hotel where you can stay overnight, and next day, you can have your breakfast after which you will be transferred to Rajkot from where you can continue your journey.
- Somnath Temple:- Somnath Temple- Somnath, literally means "Lord Of The Moon". Its a pilgrim center and is home to one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. It is a town which derives much of its identity from the mythology, religion and legends around it. Somnath is also offers beaches, museums and other attractions. While the Somnath and temple and Somnath beach are the primary places to visit here such as Gita Mandir, Balukha Tirtha and many more.
- Gir Natinal Park:- Gir National Park- Gir National Park is the only remaining home for Asiatic Lions that are almost a definition to this park in Gujarat. Gir provides you with the unique experience of visiting a place which almost singularly plays a crucial and defining role in the preservation and sustaining of a certain species.
Arrive at Jamnagar and proceed to Dwarka (150 kms - 4 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadhish Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in India. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast visit Okha for the Beyt Dwarka. Beyt Dwarka is an island accessible over a short boat ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon return visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples. Visit Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples after returning to Dwarka. Travel to Somnath (240 kms - 4.5 hours). Enroute stopover at the Harsiddh Mata temple offering excellent views of the the Arabian Sea. Reach Somnath by evening. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast visit Somnath Temple, a renowned Shiva Temple and considered one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and one of the most visited Shiva Temples in India. Time permitting visit Bhalka Teerth. Travel to Diu (90 kms - 2 hours) .Diu, an erstwhile Portuguese Colony and now a popular beach getaway. Evening visit to the Nagoa beach. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing around Diu includes Nagoa Beach, St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum, Diu Fort. Watersports include Para Sailing, water skiing, water scooter, Family boat and speedboats are on offer at Ahmadpur Mandvi beach. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed to Sasan Gir (120 kms - 3 hrs). Sasan Gir is only abode of Asiatic Lions and considered excellent for bird watching. The park checklist has 250 birds and about 50 other species (including the endangered lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the grasslands along the perifery of the sanctuary. Evening Safari in Gir. Overnight at Hotel.
Sasan Gir has number of areas / wetlands that offer excellent Bird watching opportuniteis. Undertake safaris (morning and evening) for exploring different areas of the park. Kamleshwar Dams are home to Crocodiles. Lion sighting is generally good all through the year. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast departure to Rajkot (160 kms - 3 hours) and proceed to onward journey.
|Per Person Cost||Standard Tour||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Sasan Gir||Hotel Aditya or similar||Asiatic Lion Lodge or similar||The Fern Gir Forest Resort or Similar|
|Diu||The Hoka Resort or similar||Hotel Apaar or similar||Radhika Beach Resort or Similar|
|Dwarka||Hotel Krishna Inn or similar||Goverdhan Greens Resort or similar||Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn or Similar|
|Somnath||Hotel Somnath Sagar or similar||Hotel Sukh Sagar or similar||Hotel Lords Inn or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Gujarat With Somnath | 5 Nights 6 Days Package
- Dwarka Darshan Tour | 2 Nights 3 Days
- Lion Safari Tour | 2 Nights 3 Days
- Gujarat Pilgrimage Tour | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Gujarat Wildlife Tour with Diu
- Rann of Kutch Tour with Lion Safari
- Highlights of Gujarat Tour | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Gujarat Pilgrimage Tour with Diu
- Gujarat Package | 06 Night 07 Days
- Gujarat With Sasan Gir | 7 Nights 8 Days
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...