Lovely Shimla with Manali | 6 Nights 7 Days
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered:Shimla 2 Night(s) - Manali 3 Night(s) - Chandigarh 1 Night(s)
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
The word Himachal is a combination of sanskrit words, "Hima" and "Anchal", which means "Snow" and lap respectively. It is located in the lap of Himalayas. Shimla is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. The city sits atop seven hills, and is popularly reffered to as the queen of hills. The most exciting way to commute to Shimla by the Kalka-Shimla Railway it is better known as "Toy Train". Himachal Pradesh is the land of deities. Almost every village has its own Gods and Goddesses which the local people rigorously worship. Himachal Pradesh is also famous for its Apple Orchards. The Beas River valley produces the best apples in the country. Future Emperor Pvt Ltd is well known for arrange a Shimla Tour Package for 6 Nights 7 Days.
- Kufri:- Kufri- Kufri is located 19 kms away from Shimla. If you are an adventure sports lover and you have a dream to do skiing ones in a lifetime. So do visit Kufri it will gives you amasing sports games which you can do with family and friends.
- Kullu Valley:- Kullu Valley- Kullu Valley is a broad open valley in Himachal Pradesh. It is formed by the Beas River between Manali and Largi. This valley is famous for its temple, beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and decoder forest and sprawling apple orchards.
- Dharamshala:- Dharamshala- Dharamshala has snow-clad mountains on three sides. It is famous for Tibetan Monasteries and naturly mountains with pine trees and tree gardens covered with snow,
- Solang Valley:- Solang Valley – If i have a Bucket List then Solang Valley is written in top of my list. In this Solang Valley you can enjoy the sports games such as Paragliding, Skiing and Sledging. But be sure you can do these things under experts guidance.
Arrive at Chandigarh and head for your onward journey to Shimla. Check in at hotel , day for liesure. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a half day excursion to Kufri (2500mts). Visit Indira Bungalow & the Himalayan Zoo. You can also take a hike or a take a Pony up to Mashu Peak. Afternoon: Guests will be dropped at the Shimla Mall road to explore by themselves. Attractions of the mall road include Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town hall & shopping. Evening, the guests shall be transferred to their respective hotels for overnight stay. Note: Pony ride at Kufri are on direct payment basis.
Today you would check-out from the hotel and proceed to Manali. You will be driven through the Kullu Valley, past the Pandoh Dam and with various Maggi pit-stops to reach Manali in the evening. Check into your hotel, unwind in the room or stretch your legs by taking a walk through the Mall road.
Wake-up to the call of birds and a magnificent sunrise. Begin the day with a half-day sightseeing tour of Manali. Pay your respects at the famous Hadimba Temple and walk around the Tibetan Monasteries. Visit the Vashisht Kund known for its therapeutic hot springs that are piped and cemented for a public bath. Spend the rest of the day relaxing in your hotel or exploring the Manali further.
Start your day early morning, and head out to take an excursion to Solang Valley. You can also opt for adventure sports like para gliding, zorbing, and skiing (All activities are subject to weather conditions) (Direct Payment Basis). After an exciting day of sight-seeing and adventure sports, return to Manali. Enjoy a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel in Manali. Note: All the adventure sports at Solang Valley and Snow Suits at Snow point are on direct payment basis. Also, if you would like to visit Rohtang Pass, then we will take you till the local taxi stand from where you can get the local taxi on direct payment basis. Please note: Government has restricted the number of vehicles entering Rohtang on a daily basis. Rohtang visit will be on direct payment basis as per the availability of Permit & weather condition and can be booked locally at Manali.
Today check out of the hotel and transfer to Chandigarh, Check in to your hotel on arrival for an overnight stay.
Check-out from your hotel and head for your return journey.Take a drop at the Airport or railway station for your journey back home.
|Per Person Cost||3* Hotels||4*Hotels||5*Hotels|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Shimla||Summit Le Royale Hotel||Hotel Surya||Radisson Jass Hotel|
|Manali||Sarthak Resort||White Meadows Manali||Hotel Fortune Palace|
|Chandigarh||Hotel Himanis||Hotel KLG Regency||Park Plaza Zirakpur|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Accommodation in well appointed room
- Pick up & drop at Aiprot
- Shimla Mall road and city tour
- Kufri Snow Point Tour
- Manali Local City Tour
- Manikaran Gurudwara
- Rohtand Pass Snow Point at own cost
- Chandigarh City Tour
- All Sightseeings and transfers by Private Car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Manali Tour by Volvo | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Best of Shimla – Manali By Volvo
- Exclusive Himachal Tour | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Shimla Manali Tour Package | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Shimla Manali Tour with Chandigarh
- Shimla Manali with Chandigarh
- Himachal Beauty
- Best of Himachal with Rajdhani
- Taj Mahal with Himachal
- Himachal Tour With Dalhousie | 8 Nights 9 Days
- Himachal with Chandigarh | 9 Nights 10 Days
- Magical Himachal with Delhi Stay
- Himachal Tour with Golden Temple Amritsar
- Explore Himachal with Amritsar Wagah Border
- Mountain Tour with Golden Temple and Chandigarh
- Himachal with Amritsar & Delhi
- Complete Himachal with Vaishno Devi
- Himachal tour with Vaishno Devi & Golden Temple
- Himalaya Tour with Golden Temple, Chandigarh and Taj Mahal
- Himalaya Village Tour
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...