Delight Malaysia with Singapore | 6 Nights 7 Days
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered:Kuala Lumpur 3 Night(s) - Singapore 3 Night(s)
Price: ₹ 62999
Singapore and Malaysia are the most visited locations in Far East trip. Discover the most famous as well as several hidden gems of South Asia with Future Emperors Private Limited In Delight Malaysia with Singapore tour package, it will provide you a taste of multi-cultural harmony, distinct lifestyle and a taste of history. Singapore is the place where fantasy comes to life. Singapore has the soft sandy beach and flawlessly planned townships that make Singapore a wanderer’s paradise. You can do more things here than you ever expected. Singapore has something that offers everyone. There is nothing that you will not find in Singapore. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, in which you will see an interesting insight into the modern Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia is inhabited by many ethnic groups such as Malays, Indians, Chinese and other indigenous people; Malaysia is a bustling melting pot of religions and races. Malaysia is a full of natural beauty which includes beautiful beaches and some of the oldest tropical rainforests. Delight Malaysia with Singapore tour will be your mesmerizing holiday package
- Ind Tours & Hospitality Pvt Ltd offering Delight Malaysia with Singapore trip with 6 nights 7 days in which 3 nights will be for Singapore and 3 nights will be for Malaysia.
- There are many famous attractions have been covered during this trip such as Singapore with Gardens by the Bay, Singapore City Tour, Kuala Lumpur city sightseeing with a photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers, Universal Studio, Sentosa Island, Kuala Lumpur local city tour.
This Malaysia Singapore Delight Holiday would commence with your arrival in Kuala Lumpur, where you would be greeted by a MakeMyTrip representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel on a shared vehicle in a bus/coach (seat-in-coach). Standard check-in time is 3 pm, so do get in touch with your MakeMyTrip representative to book an early check-in, if required, at an extra cost. Kuala Lumpur is more than just the national capital. Along with being a conglomerate of architecture and cultures, it is also a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. After arriving at the hotel, you have the rest of the day at leisure to discover and enjoy the ‘Garden City of Lights’. You could take a stroll through Bukit Bintang area and experience Kuala Lumpur’s bustling nightlife.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you would be picked up at 9 am on a seat-in-coach basis for a half-day city excursion of Kuala Lumpur. This city excursion would begin with a visit to the National Monument that has exhibits of local history and culture. The next stop would be a photo-stop at the Gate of King’s Palace. Still not open to public, its main entrance with the mounted royal guard at the gate is its key attraction. This would be followed by a visit to the Moorish styled Railway Station Building and National Mosque. The mosque is located diagonally opposite the Kuala Lumpur Old Railway Station is uniquely designed to embody a contemporary expression of traditional Islamic art. You would also proceed to visit the Chocolate Factory and the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower - the fourth tallest telecommunication tower in the world. This excursion would come to an end at about 1.30 pm. You then have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the city.
After a hearty breakfast, you have the day at leisure to explore Kuala Lumpur and its various offerings on your own. You could visit (own expense) Aquaria KLCC which is home to over 150 species of marine life or the KL Bird Park (also called Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur) that is billed as the world’s largest covered bird park with more than 3,000 birds from 200 species all over the world. Explore the numerous gastronomic delights of Malaysia offered through hawker stalls, cafes and restaurants. You could also go to the Sunway Lagoon (own expense) for a day of adventure. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday. If you have booked a ‘With Frills’ holiday, you would be taken to Sunway Lagoon - the one-stop place for fun. Enjoy the rides at the Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Scream Park and Extreme Park. Do remember to carry a change of clothes along and wear comfortable footwear. Later, retire to the hotel after a delectable dinner.
After breakfast, you would be transferred to Singapore by a coach, where you would be greeted by a MakeMyTrip representative at your hotel in Singapore. You would reach Singapore by around 2 pm. After check-in at your hotel, you could spend the day at your discretion. It is recommended that you kick-start your Singapore adventure with the Night Safari (own expense), experience the fiery Thumbuakar Tribal Performance and an exciting Tram Safari Adventure. You would also get to watch the Creatures of the Night show - an amazing show by the nocturnal animals. The pick-up time for this activity would be 5.15 pm. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday. After an exciting day, return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable stay.
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, you would be picked up from the hotel lobby and taken for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore on a seat-in-coach basis. The half-day tour of this vibrant city would begin with a visit to the Gardens by the Bay - rated amongst the top 10 indoor gardens in the world. This award winning attraction is renowned all over the world for its beauty, serenity and pure innovation. Then you would be taken to the Merlion Statue – a statue with the head of a lion and body of a fish; it is one of the landmarks of Singapore. You would then stop at China Town – a historic market filled with traditional shops as well as equable stores and modern cafes. Here you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs and feast on the local delicacies. You would also be visiting the Jewellery Factory. If you have booked the ‘With Frills’ holiday, you would proceed for the Sentosa Island Excursion after the city sightseeing activity. Here you can enjoy a cable car ride, S.E.A. Aquarium, Luge (a fun outdoor experience for the entire family), Skyride (the Skyride chairlift offers panoramic views of Sentosa Island, Singapore’s skyline and South China) and Wings of Time (a spectacular night show of water, laser and fire effects, set against the backdrop of the open sea). The excursion would conclude at around 8.30 pm, after which you could retire to the hotel. For the ‘No Frills’ holiday, you would have the rest of the evening at leisure after the city excursion. You could go to the Singapore Flyer (own expense) - a giant Ferris wheel like structure which offers a spectacular view of the Singapore city from a whopping height of 165 meters. You could also take the Sentosa Island Excursion (own expense) for an exciting adventure. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
After a delicious breakfast, you have the rest of the day to enjoy and explore this wonderful city (for the ‘No Frills’ holiday). You could visit (own expense)the Singapore Zoo - a beautiful wildlife park where you would get an opportunity to get up-close and personal with the star orangutan, python and others as they roam freely in their natural habitat. Bird-lovers could head to (own expense) the Jurong Bird Park - Asia’s largest bird park that is home to more than 5000 birds of myriad colours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday. If you have booked the ‘With Frills’ holiday, you would be taken to the Universal Studios, Singapore, where you will experience cutting–edge rides, shows and attractions based on some of your favourite movies and television series. This includes the Ultimate 3D battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Battlestar Galactica and others. After an eventful day, return to the hotel and set off to sleep.
After breakfast, you would have a few hours in Singapore before proceeding to the airport. Standard check-out time is 12 noon; so, do get in touch with your MakeMyTrip representative to book a late check-out, if required, at an extra cost. (Please note that for BANGALORE the itinerary will be swapped. Customers will be travelling to Singapore first followed by Malaysia.)
|Per Person Cost||02* Hotels||03*Hotels||04*Hotels|
|Minimum 02 Pax||INR 62999||INR 68999||INR 76111|
|Kualalumpur||Ibis Style Hotel Fraser Suits||Swiss Garden Hotel / Similar||Four Seasons / Similar|
|Singapore||Cherryloft Hotel||Aqueen Hotel Lavender/Similar||Quality Hotel Marlow / V Hotel Bencaloon|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class airfare
- Airport taxes
- 3 nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 3 nights Accommodation in Singapore
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Kuala Lumpur city tour with photostop at Petronas Twin Towers
- Kuala Lumpur Tower entrance ticket
- City Tour of Singapore with Gardens by the Bay (entrance to 2 domes)
- Sunway Lagoon Tour
- Sentosa Experiential Tour
- Universal Studios Tour
- Malaysia E-Visa (Single Entry) & Singapore Visa Charges
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by coach: Travel Time appx. 6-8 hours (in case of Ex- Bangalore Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by coach)
- Departures Ex - Pune (return transfers will be provided to Mumbai Airport)
- Current Applicable Taxes
- Free Guaranteed Early Check in-IBIS KL & Swiss Garden KL with Breakfast
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- 3 Nights Singapore Tour package
- Singapore with Cruise Tour Package
- Singapore with Sentosa - Family Special
- Extravaganza-Kuala Lumpur Genting Singapore
- Romantic Singapore and Bintan Islands
- Best Time in Singapore | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Singapore Special (Deal valid for online only)
- Super Saver Far East | 10 Nights 11 Days
- Singapore Malaysia with Cruise| 8 Nights 9 Days
- Southeast Discovery with Star Cruise Gemini
- Simply Singapore With Fantastic Phuket (Land Package)
- Simply Singapore With Royal Caribbean Cruise ( Land Package )
- Simply Singapore With Genting Dream Cruise ( Land Package )
- Simply Singapore With Exotic Penang
- Simply Singapore With Lush Green Langkawi
- Eastern Highlights with Cruise - Inside Cabin (7 Nights)
- Sailing Splendours of Singapore (5 Nights)
- Fantabulous Week at Singapore and Kuala Lumpur with Genting (6 Nights)
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...