Best of Shimla – Manali By Volvo
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Shimla (2) – Manali (3)
Price: PRICE ON REQUEST
Best of Himachal Pradesh is covered in two most beautiful cities- Shimla and Manali. Yes, the tour of Himachal Pradesh is incomplete without visiting these two places. The Hilly paradise of India sees over One lakh visitors every year, and that itself speaks about the craze among people to visit these two places. Lets talk about Shimla. Shimla is a capital of Himachal Pradesh is called "QUEEN OF HILLS" because of its scenic beauty and beautiful surroundings. It is also most populated city of Himachal Pradesh. The best time to visit Shimla or Manali is Dec-Feb as the snow fall is rising there and an amazing weather gives you fresh breeze. This beautiful hill station is built on seven different hills namely. Prospect Hill:- Prospect Hill- Prospect hill is in the western part of the Shimlas and has the Kamna Devi Temple on top of it. Summer Hill:- Summer Hill- The beautiful summer hill has Himachal Pradesh University Campus. It is about 2100 metres above sea level. Observatory Hill:- Observatory Hill- Coming towards the ridge from summer hill, the next hill in line is the observator hill. Inverarm Hill:- Inverarm Hill- If you are interested in Museums, Inverarm hill is ideal place to visit. It has Himachal State Museum. It is very calm and quite place. Bantony Hill:- Bantony Hill- Bantony hill is in central shimla right before scandal point. Jakhu Hill:- Jakhu Hill- Jakhu hill is in shimlas highest peak. It offers beautiful views of nature. It is also has famous Jakhu Temple. Elysium Hill:- Elysium Hill- This hill is located on the road leading to the Lakkar Bazaar.
- The Ridge Of Shimla:- The Ridge Of Shimla- It is an epicentre of all tourists activities in Shimla, the ridge is one of the top tourist places in shimla. It is easily connected to all other important spots in Shimla such as Mall Road , The scandal point and the Lakkar Bazaar.
- Green Valley:- Green Valley- Green Valley is truly one of the most famous tourist point in Shimla. Many Bollywood movies shoot here for naturly scenes.
- Chail:- Chail- It is small hill slope in Shimla that was built solely for the helping people escape from summer heats. Those people who love camping so you can do in chail.
Arrival at Delhi, immediately we transfer to Manali (250 Kms. / 8 Hrs). When ever reach at Manali check into your Hotel & get fresh. Take your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast proceed on a day excursion to the Rohtang Pass also called Snow Point of Himachal – enjoy the beauty of year round snow capped mountains. The rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque town on your own. Evening free for leisure & enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali
Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Shimla by Road (9 Hrs). When ever reach at Shimla check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure & take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla
After breakfast proceed for wonderful day excursion to Kufri. In Kufri enjoy a walk through thick ceder woods to Mahasu Pick for amazing view of mighty Himalayas. Enjoy Horse riding at your own cost. You can do wonderful photography also. Evening come back to the Resort & do some shopping at very famous Mall road of Shimla. Enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
After breakfast take a transfer to Delhi (250 Kms. / 5 Hrs.). When ever reach at Delhi proceed as per your further journey schedule towards to your home town
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 04 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Minimum 06 Pax||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST||PRICE ON REQUEST|
|Manali||HOTEL RAJHANS or similar||DAFFODILS or Similar||MANU ALLAYA or Similar|
|Shimla||HOTEL RAJDOOT or similar||QUALITY INN HIMDEV or Similar||RADISSON JASS or Similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle
- Permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Delhi - Manali Delhi by Volvo Bus
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis
- AC will not operate on Hills
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport
- Rohtang Pass tour will be at own cost, customer direct will be bear the cost
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Lovely Shimla with Manali | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Manali Tour by Volvo | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Exclusive Himachal Tour | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Shimla Manali Tour Package | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Shimla Manali Tour with Chandigarh
- Shimla Manali with Chandigarh
- Himachal Beauty
- Best of Himachal with Rajdhani
- Taj Mahal with Himachal
- Himachal Tour With Dalhousie | 8 Nights 9 Days
- Himachal with Chandigarh | 9 Nights 10 Days
- Magical Himachal with Delhi Stay
- Himachal Tour with Golden Temple Amritsar
- Explore Himachal with Amritsar Wagah Border
- Mountain Tour with Golden Temple and Chandigarh
- Himachal with Amritsar & Delhi
- Complete Himachal with Vaishno Devi
- Himachal tour with Vaishno Devi & Golden Temple
- Himalaya Tour with Golden Temple, Chandigarh and Taj Mahal
- Himalaya Village Tour
Call an Expert » +91 9821 904 909
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...